Monday, August 6, 2007

A post before bedtime

I told my wife I was coming right to bed, but I've gotta put something up here so here it is...

My wife reminds me daily how patient and understanding she is because I show her daily how selfish and retarded (yes, retarded) I can be.

My son is amazing. He's so strong and fearless (I think he gets it from me) yet he's so dependent and trusting. He expects and believes that we will take care of his needs.

I am so thankful for these wonderful people who bring so much light and joy to my heart. God, forbid that I would ever in any way forsake this wonderful family.


3 comments:

Charles William Hughes said...

Go Toalsons! I like you guys.

Ryan Miller said...

great pics! you know... i still don't own a digital camera, which means lauren and i have a boring page w/ no pics!
peace
ryan

Jeremy Hellums said...

Enjoyed the pics. How you doing?!?